Tuesday 2 April 2013

Little black











Comme Des Garcons Homme plus jacket
H&M shirt 
A.P.C skinny Jeans
Uniqlo belt
Tricker's red brogues
Chanel vintage scarf
Vintage made in England floral brooch 





The same jacket as in Under the sunshine, which is the best jacket in my collection from Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus 2012FW - the best CDG's collection ever. The story that it is favourite to me began with the Chanel classic tweed jacket, what I always admire at its behind over 100 years old French arts such as Lesage, Gossense and Bicolor.
No-collar, unisex shape and mid-length, these all sound like a shadow of Chanel little black jacket, 
what's more, can be seen that every stitch on it is handcrafted in craftsmanship especially I love those silver acrylic thread.
 I got this jacket in less than a half price from LN-CC by fortune, 
I am looking forward to wearing off the thread and look vintage.

Somehow I just got problem to post this issue past few days.